Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ghostbusters screenwriter and The Office?!

I was reading the credits of the 03/04/2010 episode of The Office, the one where Jim and Pam have their baby and noticed that part 2 was directed by Harold Ramis.  That name was familiar to me so I went online.  He's the director/screenwriter of such comedic films as Ghostbusters and Animal House!  Please click on the title of this blog post for more info.  He's not the only A-list director/screenwriters to be involved with one of the best comedies on television right now.  Did you know that Joss Whedon directed the one with the bat attack?  That is just off the top of my head.  I am sure there have been a couple others. 
Yes, I do notice these things.
For all things The Office, go to http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/

No comments:

Post a Comment